Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper is original. It was not published or submitted for publishing at any other point in time in a similar form or with generally the same content.
- The submission file is in Microsoft Word document file format.
- The writer's information was not included in the word document.
- Page margins for the bottom, top, right, and left should be pre-set as 2,5cm. The text typed as a single-column document with line spacing 1.5, before and after 6 pt.
- Both in-text citations and references were used according to the APA, the American Psychological Association (6th edition).
- Where available, URLs for the references have been provided.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.